Move 4 More –
General Terms & Conditions
1. The LUCKY DRAW (the “Lucky Draw”) is organized by the GSMA (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. with an office at 303B, Kerry Parkside Office, 1155 Fangdian Road, Shanghai 201204, China (“GSMA”), for the Mobile World Congress Shanghai exhibition.
2. By entering in the Lucky Draw, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with these T&Cs and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Lucky Draw, in which case any prizes won will be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed at GSMA’s sole discretion.
3. The Lucky Draw is open to visitors who are aged 13 years old and above. Exhibitors holding exhibitor passes are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw. Employees of GSMA or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Only one entry is permitted per person. Closing date for entry will be 3:30pm on 1st July 2017. After this time the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. Winners will be chosen at 5pm on 1st July 2017. Winners will be chosen at random by GSMA from all valid entries received and verified by GSMA and or its agents. Each participant of the Lucky Draw may only win one (1) prize, and subsequent drawings of the same participant will be disregarded.
6. Winners will be notified by phone. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winner forfeits the prize and GSMA may re-draw the prize in its sole discretion.
7. GSMA’s decision at all stages of the Lucky Draw is final. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. The participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by GSMA concerning, without limitation, these terms and conditions, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Lucky Draw, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the Lucky Draw.
8. By participating in the Lucky Draw, each participant agrees that:
- Any and all personal data submitted may be collected, used and/or disclosed to GSMA and its related corporations for various purposes, including to communicate with the participant for purposes related to the Lucky Draw, to provide goods and services to the participant upon request, and such other purposes GSMA may reasonably deem appropriate, or in relation to which the participant has otherwise provided GSMA with consent, including pursuant to the Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2017 Terms and Conditions;
- GSMA may collect, use, disclose and share amongst GSMA and its related corporations and their respective service providers, the participant’s personal data, including photographs or audio-video or other recordings of participants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including without limitation, in GSMA and its related corporations’ presentations, promotional materials, on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Lucky Draw or otherwise, without further notification, remuneration or compensation;
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in GSMA without further compensation; and
- Participants shall not, without the prior written approval of GSMA, speak to the press or any other media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Lucky Draw.
9. GSMA shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Lucky Draw, or the prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). All warranty claims in regards to the prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer. Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions apply to this competition nor in respect of the prizes and all implied warranties are excluded, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the prizes; and
10. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash. GSMA accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings. Prizes are subject to availability and GSMA reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.