4YFN Awards Shanghai Finale
4YFN Startup Event
The 4YFN Shanghai Awards is a pitching competition aimed at finding the best digital startups among those exhibiting with 4YFN at MWC Shanghai.
5 finalists will be carefully selected from the confirmed exhibitors to pitch on stage.
The finalists will pitch their product on stage in front of a live audience that will include investors, business executives, entrepreneurs, government officials and the general public.
After the pitches, the winner will be decided by a secret ballot by the jury members and announced on stage.
Who is the jury?
– Kim Leitzes, Entrepreneur in Residence, Click Ventures
– Donna Nguyenphuoc, Partner, SPARQ Capital
– Nicolas du Cray, Investment Director, Cathay Innovation
– Panda Wan, Founding Partner, Discovery Investment Group
During the jury deliberation, Ofri Ben Porat, CEO & Co-founder of Pixoneye, one of the winners of 4YFN Awards 2016, will explain how winning a 4YFN Awards has helped his startup to grow.
What are the prizes for the winner?
– Meet international press for promotion of the winning project
– Dedicated article published on 4YFN Website and included across newsletter and social channels
– Article published within the 4YFN Investors Club newsletter
– Opportunity to exhibit for FREE at 4YFN Barcelona 2018 over the 3 day event
– 10 FREE visitor passes to 4YFN Barcelona 2018
– Nominated to present the award for 4YFN Shanghai 2018